Integrate Health Services is currently seeking energetic individuals to join our team. This is a contract position that requires flexibility to work Monday to Friday 8-5 with a variety of clients in a quick paced in-clinic environment,
• Deliver ABA and IBI therapy to children in 1:1 and/or small group instruction settings
• Works directly with clients delivering skill-building programs.
• Follows individualized support plans and behaviour protocols developed by the senior therapist.
• Collect and graphs data during ABA/IBI sessions, complete communication notes, and update binders.
• Provides ongoing communication to the Senior Therapist and families as needed.
• Assist in conducting assessments such as the VBMAPP.
• Able to set professional boundaries while working with families at clinic.
• Attends team meetings and collaborates ideas with team members in regards to ABA programs.
• Experience with leading/developing group programs is an asset.
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds when required and/or needed
• Able to perform physical activities that are inherent when working with children (e.g. sitting on the floor, modeling appropriate tag play, running)
The Instructor Therapist Must Possess:
• Post secondary education in a related area such as Psychology, Behavioural Science, Early Childhood Education, Child & Youth Care.
• Graduate certificate in Autism and Behavioural Science is required.
• Knowledge of/experience in utilizing a variety of data collection methods.
*Criminal vulnerable sector screening clearance is required
Apply via email, visit contact us